This blog is in Danish, but I’ve decided to write this post in English as it mentions a feature that foreign readers of my blog (if they do indeed exist) may find useful.
Here’s what you need to do, if you want to subscribe to this blog in your language:
- Grab the feed by copying this URL:
- Open up Google Reader
- Click “Add subscription” above your subscriptions in the left sidebar
- Paste the URL above into the text field and click “Add”
- Wait for Google Reader to load the feed
- Click the “Feed settings”-button (it’s in the top right corner)
- Click on “Translate into my language”
- Watch the magic happen
There. You are now subscribed to this blog in your own language as Google Automatic translates it. Note that Google Translate isn’t a 100 percent accurate on the Danish languages so there might be some oopsies.
If you need to have something translated that Google messed up I’m happy to help — just email me at email@example.com and I’ll do my best to help.